cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rubenVdk
Frequent Visitor

Populate a Word template - The image is not of type PNG or JPG.

Hi, I'm using a Form to get input from my users. I'm using the information given via the Form to populate a Word template. Any file that is uploaded with the Form, is moved from the /Apps/Microsoft Forms/... folder to a newly created folder (that also stores the populated Word template). This all works fine. What I still want to do is to include any uploaded picture into my Word template (using the appropriate Controls in the Word file):

I first check if there are any documents uploaded (the Form limits the type to Image). Then I move the uploaded files one by one to a new folder (this works) and I append an array variable with the content of the moved file:

rubenVdk_0-1663340497261.png

To populate my Word file, I do this:

rubenVdk_1-1663340719841.png

When my flow runs, I receive an error:

rubenVdk_2-1663340905927.png

I have tried with uploaded images of type png, jpeg, jpg. Is my array wrong? 

3 REPLIES 3
Sundeep_Malik
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hey @rubenVdk 

In content try to add file content. Hopefully works.

Hi @Sundeep_Malik ,

I tried but that didn't resolve the issue. Any other possibility? Or do you know of another way to get the uploaded images from a Form into a Word template?

Sundeep_Malik
Community Champion
Community Champion

@rubenVdk 

I have not done it before.

But I will suggest you not use that variable thing but directly add file content in that if possible.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (2,683)