cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Populate template word document from Azure Blob Storage

Hi, I'm trying to get word from Azure Blob Storage to populate it and create new file in there but I can't identify how. Is there any way for my objective to accomplished?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @BlueHedgehog

Sorry for the requirement couldn't be achieved in Microsoft flow currently since the function to populate a word file in Azure Blob Storage is not supported in Microsoft flow currently.

If you would like the function to be supported in Microsoft flow, you could submit an idea to flow ideas forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Automate-Ideas/idb-p/MPAIdeas

Best Regards,

Alice

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

hi @BlueHedgehog  unfortunally not, because what you need to do is get the content of the file but as trigger there are no trigger like when a file is created in blob or someting like that.

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @BlueHedgehog

Sorry for the requirement couldn't be achieved in Microsoft flow currently since the function to populate a word file in Azure Blob Storage is not supported in Microsoft flow currently.

If you would like the function to be supported in Microsoft flow, you could submit an idea to flow ideas forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Automate-Ideas/idb-p/MPAIdeas

Best Regards,

Alice

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,952)