cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jk213
Frequent Visitor

Populate word document

Hi All,

i am currently building a workflow where in i am populating a word document through the premium connector. i was able to successfully create the file. Now, i have an issue with the scenario where if i would want to update that file which was created earlier with populate word document action how can i do that. 
i am able to get the file properties and also i am trying to use that action to populate the updated file but i can't seem to see the columns that i need to update. Below is a snap of my flow

image.png

How can i update the already created file with new values from the list from the populate word template action.

Also, i have one more question. I am using a PowerApps button to run the flow. This flow will only be triggered by 2 users through the button. 

so my question is will all the users will be requiring a P1 premium license or just the 2 users who will trigger the flow will require the license?

Any help will be appreciated. Really Urgent!!

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

New Process Advisor Capabilities carousel.png

Read the blog for the latest news

Read the latest about new experiences and capabilities in the Power Automate product blog.

PA Survey Carousel Image.png

We want to hear from you!

If you are a small business ISV/Reseller, share your thoughts with our research team.

Users online (2,067)