cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ez1138
Helper V
Helper V

Populate word, missing some compose statements

Hi, I have a flow that has multiple compose statements which populate a word document. There are many instances to wear certain compose statements do not pull in the data and most of the other compose statements do. There compose statements are running in parallel.  Might be that the tables that I am pulling from for those compose statements are taking longer and potentially not feeding into that word document? If that is the case, is there a way to properly join the compose statements or some other way?

2 REPLIES 2
ez1138
Helper V
Helper V

There are no errors and each step complete although I have them all running in parallel versus one at a time.

DamoBird365
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @ez1138 

I don't think there is a problem with running parallel compose actions, you just want to make sure you update the document AFTER they have all completed.  Can you share your flow if this doesn't make sense?

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Cheers,
Damien

P.S. take a look at my new blog here

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (56,785)