cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TG2019
Level: Powered On

Possible to create a flow that sends an email if the average NPS score of all records in a Forms Pro survey drops below a certain number?

Hello,

I want to create a flow that sends an email each time the average NPS Score of all records in a Forms Pro Survey drops below 8 out of 10.  Is this possible?  If so, how?

Thanks!!

9 REPLIES 9
Super User
Super User

Re: Possible to create a flow that sends an email if the average NPS score of all records in a Forms Pro survey drops below a certain number?

Hi @TG2019 

What is NPS Score? Is this something you are capturing as part of Form submission? 

If you looking to find the average score from all records then you need to get all the records from where ever you are storing the form submission responses using List records and workout the average. 

Thanks

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Possible to create a flow that sends an email if the average NPS score of all records in a Forms Pro survey drops below a certain number?

Hi @TG2019 ,

As @abm  asked, please share more details about the NPS Score in the survey so we could try to understand your requirement and provide a proper workaround for you.

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

TG2019

NPS stands for Net Promoter Score.  I have an NPS question in my Forms Pro survey, where a user has to choose a number between 1 and 10, with 10 being the highest score.

Thanks!

Super User
Super User

Hi @TG2019 

Thanks for your reply. The average your discussed is for single form entry or all records (Multiple submissions). Where you storing this responses now?

Proud to be a Flownaut!

TG2019

Hi @abm, I am storing responses in the Forms Pro Survey Response entity in the Common Data Service.

Super User
Super User

Hi @TG2019 

The average your discussed is for all records (Multiple submissions) from the database?

Thanks

Proud to be a Flownaut!

TG2019

All survey submissions from one particular survey called "Client Survey".  There is a that field in the entity called "Survey" that shows the name of the survey.

TG2019

Still having trouble figuring this out. Any ideas?

Thanks!! 🙂
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @TG2019 ,

You should explain more details about the field and the items in the entity so we could better understand the issue and provide the workaround.

I suggest that you could take a try to create the flow and you could ask here if you have problems.

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Better Together Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

Look out for new contribution recognition badges coming SOON!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,493)