cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stormin_30
Helper I
Helper I

Post an Adaptive Card to a Teams user and wait for a response no Dynamic content

Hello All,

I created a Flow using the Microsoft Teams Post an Adaptive Card to a Teams user and wait for a response action last week and it is working as expected.

When I edit the Flow the Dynamic content for the Post an Adaptive Card to a Teams user and wait for a response is no longer available. The existing output used in the original version Flow is available but not in its original form.

stormin_30_1-1622286222089.png

This is what it looks like when I edit.

stormin_30_2-1622286246379.png

Any idea what is happening here?

Thanks.

Norm

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ccc333ab
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Yes, I have the same "functionality" (dynamic content is available on first creation, but missing when you go back and edit it). Perhaps this is because this is a Preview action...dunno. 

How to correct this is to create an expression, using the data field you want (you can see the syntax by hovering over your initial input field). For example, 

ccc333ab_0-1622308590918.png

I would simply add the text outputs('Post_an_Adaptive_card...') string into the expression, and update the last component (['RequestName'] with the field you require. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ccc333ab
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Yes, I have the same "functionality" (dynamic content is available on first creation, but missing when you go back and edit it). Perhaps this is because this is a Preview action...dunno. 

How to correct this is to create an expression, using the data field you want (you can see the syntax by hovering over your initial input field). For example, 

ccc333ab_0-1622308590918.png

I would simply add the text outputs('Post_an_Adaptive_card...') string into the expression, and update the last component (['RequestName'] with the field you require. 

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,328)