cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post message as user not as flow bot

Hi,

I would like to post a message to a user. The only option I can find is post a message as a flow bot, but I want to sent it as a user, like Post a message (v3). Is this possible?

Best regards

1 REPLY 1
Super User II
Super User II

Currently, the only way to post a message to a user with the Teams connector is via the Post a choice of options as the Flow bot to a user, Post your own adaptive card as the Flow bot to a user, or Post a message as the Flow bot to a user actions.

If this is functionality you would like to see added to Flow, a Flow Connector, or a Flow Template, please consider submitting it to the Flow Ideas page, where it can be voted on by other users, and tracked and commented on by the Flow team.

If this reply answers your question or solves your issue, please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION ☑️. If you find this reply helpful, please consider giving it a LIKE. Want to know more? Follow @BradGroux on Twitter, and check out my Medium blog at https://msft.engineer.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (5,964)