cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Post request URL is never generated

I'm trying to build a flow that gets triggered when someone or some device calls a URL.

I've found the "Request" action which says "This is an incoming API call that could use actions in a Logic App or other API to trigger this flow."

When adding this action there is a field "HTTP Post to this URL" with content "URL will be generated after save".

However, the URL never appears. I've created and saved several flows but none of them has a value in this field, also not after 24 hours. They still say "URL will be generated after save"

How can I get the POST URL?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Power Apps
Power Apps

Re: Post request URL is never generated

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. This is a known bug and the fix should be availalbe soon.

Let me know if I can be of any more help.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted

With me is also happening the same thing. I really wanted to be able to generate the POST URL.

You did it ?

Someone will be who can help us?

Highlighted

no, I didn't find a solution so far.....

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Same Problem here. In Internet Explorer it asks to allow access to the clipboard when clicking the copy-Button, but no URL is being copied.

Highlighted
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. This is a known bug and the fix should be availalbe soon.

Let me know if I can be of any more help.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

for my flows it is resolved now. thanks.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Hi I'm having the same issue when I deploy the flow within a solution to another environment. Does anyone have a fix for this?

Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

It happened to me today also. I opened the Flow from the imported solution (no Edit) and used "Save As". A copy was created in "My Flows" and has the URL generated.
Back to Solution and added the Flow (copy) from Outside Solutions. After that I deleted the imported Flow (original, no URL).

You need to switch from one to other, but at least the URL is generated. Before of this I saved the Flow ten times, changed the trigger - I lost a lot of time.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,163)