cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zhangzhonghao
Helper II
Helper II

Power Apps calling two file system connection with different configuration in MS flow

Here is my scenarios:

1. I have one canvas app to calling two flows (Instant flow in Power apps to get file content from File System and then return the content to Power apps).

2. The first Flow is calling File System connection1

3. The second flow is calling File System connection2

4. The differences between the two connections is only the Root Folder (Same User name and Password, also same gateway).

Will this scenario work correctly? Here is what I have met now: since I created the canvas and both flows, it seems work correctly for me. But I login another account which I've already shared the apps to it, it seems didn't work since it even didn't trigger the flow that using connection2. This account has both connections created already. I've got no error or any useful information to indicate me what the problem is, how should I do now? Anyone could help, please! Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
fchopo
Super User
Super User

Hi @Zhangzhonghao 

Has the user2 access to the FileSystem?

Regards,

Ferran

Did I answer your question? Please consider to mark my post as a solution to help others.
Proud to be a Flownaut!

@fchopo thanks for replying, I think the user2 should have the access to the file system.

@fchopo Additional information for this scenario: The flow only can be triggered when I edit the canvas in Power Apps Studio. When I play the canvas, the flow also can not be triggered. Is this a bug or Power apps doesn't support this scenario? 

fchopo
Super User
Super User

Hi @Zhangzhonghao 

The flow should be triggered when you're executing the Power Apps.

Did you change the name of the flow? If so, you will have to reimport it into your Power Apps: Solved: Changing Flow name - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com)

Regards,

Ferran

Did I answer your question? Please consider to mark my post as a solution to help others.
Proud to be a Flownaut!

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,037)