cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advocate I
Advocate I

Power Automate Approval action email-notification sender should be something other than <maccount@microsoft.com>

Hello,

I have a complex flow that has more than 4 'Start and wait for Approval' actions. Everything works well, except that users mention that the sender email-address shows up as Microsoft Flow <maccount@microsoft.com>, can't it be changed to an Org-specific email address (or a service account) ?

I tried creating the connection using a Service account, also changing the 'Requested by' values. But, they all specify the values within the email body. The sender is still Microsoft Flow <maccount@microsoft.com>

Any info/documentation around this would be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @abhijithshastry ,

Yes, as you said, the approval email sender would always be the Microsoft flow currently and the only alternative way is add the Requested By column currently.

Best Regards,

Alice

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @abhijithshastry ,

Yes, as you said, the approval email sender would always be the Microsoft flow currently and the only alternative way is add the Requested By column currently.

Best Regards,

Alice

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (6,951)