cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JWB2423

Power Automate Dynamically Append Tables

Hi all,

I am having trouble with creating a flow to add regularly sent data onto a master spreadsheet.

Currently my flow triggers when a certain person sends an email with a certain subject line-

- Next Power Automate gets the attachment, renames it to a filename containing which dates it is to/from.

- It then saves the file into a folder in a SharePoint site with the new name

- An office script then triggers, cleaning the data appropriately, and converting the data into a table to be read

My problem is that the 'list rows present in a table' will not let me have a dynamic filename based on the string I used to rename the file previously.

As such I cannot select the correct file/table to be able to then create new rows in the master table.

I can however use a dynamic file name in the 'get tables' excel step.

Any help would be appreciated.

Best,

Joe

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (3,144)