cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Matt1261
Frequent Visitor

Power Automate and Adaptive card responses

So I have an interesting issue I am trying to figure out.

Scenario:

I have a Microsoft Forms form built to create a support ticket. This form triggers a flow that creates and posts an Adaptive card into a teams channel with the information from the submission. I created a button on this adaptive card that allows a user to click and it opens a chat with the submitter of the original form. This all works perfect.

I am trying to add a button to the Adaptive Card that one of the 20 agents that have access to this teams channel can click and I can capture who clicked the button and then it can remove the button from the adaptive card so no one else can click it. 

The original form creates a sharepoint item in a list with the specifics of the support request and I want to be able to put who answered the support request essentially. 

Is this wanted functionality even possible and if so any thoughts on how to implement?

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (5,352)