cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
erinbarajas

Power Automate called by PowerApps, runs in power app & flow studio but not on mobile device

Hello, I have a power automate that is called by a PowerApps, when testing the power in the studio it runs successful. When testing the power automate in the studio it runs successful. However; when I run through the PowerApps on my mobile device it fails. When I open the power app it says there are premium features (I didn't realize I was using a premium feature how do I find that part) and the fail reason is:

unable to process template language expressions in action 'GetDaysLEMs' inputs at line '1' and column '2271': 'The template language expression 'json(decodeBase64(triggerOutputs().headers['X-MS-APIM-Tokens']))['$connections']['shared_sharepointonline']['connectionId']' cannot be evaluated because property 'shared_sharepointonline' doesn't exist, available properties are 'shared_sharepointonline_1, shared_office365, shared_onedriveforbusiness, shared_wordonlinebusiness'. Please see https://aka.ms/logicexpressions for usage details.'.

Anyone know why it would be working in the studios and not on the mobile device?

1 REPLY 1
mcin9781
Microsoft
Microsoft

1.) The premium feature that is referring to is most likely going to be one of the connections you are using.  Can you post an image of the connections you are using?

2.) It looks like this issue has occurred for others, the solution they proposed was to recreate the flow, or export the flow and import it as a new flow. 

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/I-Found-A-Bug/Unable-to-process-template-language-expressions-in...

3. I would also suggest opening a Support Case for this issue to determine whether or not if this needs to be addressed in future releases.

If this answer helped in solving your issue please mark it as a suggested answer. Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (17,617)