cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
clem_581
Frequent Visitor

Power Automate can not send an UI-Flow (Webflow) to the On-Premise Data Gateway

I built a simple UI-Web-Flow to get the temperatur of my city.
I now inserted the UI-Flow to a regular flow, downloaded the On-Premise Gateway, set up a new Profil and inserted the credentials to the regurlar flow. Now when I start the regular flow, I just get an error.
can anyone tell me how I should start fixing this problem?

Thank you!

11 REPLIES 11
Super User
Super User

Re: Power Automate can not send an UI-Flow (Webflow) to the On-Premise Data Gateway

hi @clem_581  what is your error?

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA
Highlighted
clem_581
Frequent Visitor

Re: Power Automate can not send an UI-Flow (Webflow) to the On-Premise Data Gateway

I get this error message:

A connection to the Power Automate agent for UI Flow could not be established. Ensure that the local data gateway and the Power Automate agent for UI flows are running and the connection parameters for UI flows are configured correctly.

But I don't know what to do with it

clem_581
Frequent Visitor

UIIt is an UIFlowsAgentCommunicationFailure

Super User
Super User

hi @clem_581  ok is like your credentials are invalid, or sometime if your machine is on enterpise domain there are rules that not allow to conect your pc by gateway.

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA
clem_581
Frequent Visitor

I already checked my credentials, they should be the same in Power Automate as well as in the gateway...
I installed the Gateway on my personal mashine

clem_581
Frequent Visitor

when I search for my username in cmd, I get this result:

image.png

is the the username and domain I must enter in the Data Gateway?

Super User
Super User

@clem_581  please try to uninstall your gateway and install again.  I tested my flow UI into Virtual Machine with no problems.

Please see the troubleshooting doc https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/data-integration/gateway/service-gateway-tshoot to see if one of the escenarios presented are not yours.

Proud to be a Flownaut!

clem_581
Frequent Visitor

Is this my domain and username?

image.png

Or is my domain and username from the cmd above?

Super User
Super User

@clem_581  yes friend it is.

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Microsoft
Microsoft

Can you verify if the gateway is online? 

In the left nav bar, go to  data->Gateways. Select the gateway. click on ... next to the name and go to details page. It shows whether the gateway is running or offline 

clem_581
Frequent Visitor

Yes it is online, still not working

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Automate Community!

firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Users online (5,634)