cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anon7

Power Automate - email subject to add date and time of send

Hi, 

I have created a power automate process.  As I get to email, I want the subject line to have the date and the scheduled time to receive, so with each send it's easy to see which one was missed etc.

How do I do this?  I thought it was somewhere around here, but not sure what to enter. 

Anon7_0-1658936451451.png

A7

1 REPLY 1
edgonzales
Super User
Super User

@Anon7 

If I'm understanding correctly, you want the subject line of the email to be the 'send date' of that same email, correct?

If so, "Send date" won't be available as a dynamic value since the email has not been sent yet.  You could use something like the UTCNow() function to just use the current date as the email is being sent.

Keep us posted.

-Ed

If you liked this reply, please give it a thumbs up! If this reply has answered your question or resolved your challenge, please consider marking it as a Solution. This helps other users find it more easily via search.

Helpful resources

Announcements
October Events

Mark Your Calendars

So many events happening this month - don't miss out!

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (2,061)