Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Christoph
Microsoft
Microsoft

Power Automate how to use action parameters with @ in name

Hey Community,

At the moment I try to implement a Flow, which should trigger the Dataverse Function "CalculateRollupField" via a custom connector. (see blog article: https://www.powerappsguy.com/blog/Use-Power-Automate-Flows-to-Calculate-Rollup-Fields/).

API Call: https://[YOUR_ORG].crm4.dynamics.com/api/data/v9.1/CalculateRollupField(Target=@target,FieldName=@fieldname)?@target={'@odata.id':'[your_entity]([your_recordid])'}&@fieldname='[your_fieldname]' 

When I try to use the custom connector in Flow I retrieve the following error:

Request to XRM API failed with error: 'Message: Flow client error returned with status code "BadRequest" and details "{"error":{"code":"TemplateValidationError","message":"Die Flowvorlage für die Logik-App des Flows war ungültig. Unable to parse template language expression 'target': expected token 'LeftParenthesis' and actual 'EndOfData'."}}". Code: 0x80060467 InnerError: '.

For me it seems the "@" in the action parameter names is the reason for the error, because its a reserved in the flow expression syntax.

Screenshot 2021-01-20 173619.png

Is there any way to use Actions with such a naming, because Dataverse web api requires such a query string pattern?

2 REPLIES 2
annazurawska
Frequent Visitor

Hi @Christoph ,

I'm facing the same issue... Did you find some solution?

GunnarGantzel
Regular Visitor

I'm facing the same issue... 

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (49,989)