cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wiredupjax
Resolver I
Resolver I

Power Automate - missing Site Address from drop down

I have searched and only found 1 post about a missing SharePoint site from the drop down. 

While I can enter a custom value, I'd prefer not to have to do this every time I created an action.  Any idea where this can be found?

This only shows the Communication Site - not the site I need.

When an item is created.png

1 REPLY 1
rohentz
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @wiredupjax how are you?

The behavior that you are experience is a expected behavior based on the article https://support.microsoft.com/en-ae/help/4527556/sharepoint-site-not-listed-in-trigger-or-action-in-... 

The list is generated from the user's most frequently used SharePoint sites. You can see your most frequently used SharePoint sites here under "Sites", under the tab "Frequent".

Therefore, if the user does not frequently use this SharePoint site, it will not show up in this list.

Please let me know if this information helped on your question.

Regards.

Rodrigo Hentz

Microsoft Support Engineer

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

PA Survey Carousel Image.png

We want to hear from you!

If you are a small business ISV/Reseller, share your thoughts with our research team.

Users online (1,287)