cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lucas_Ignatius
Helper V
Helper V

Power Automate with Stage

Hi, I want to create power automate flow but with stages.

I mean flow will be work stage by stage, example :

stage 1 : input by marketing and then will be send email to only supply chain team 

stage 2 : input by supply chain and then will be send email to only procurement team

stage 3 : input by procurement team and then will be send email to creator only

All input in 1 list in SharePoint 

Can anybody suggest about this flow?
Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
ChrisPiasecki
Super User
Super User

Hi @Lucas_Ignatius,

Here is a sample on how you can achieve a multi-stage approval process using approval flows and a SharePoint list.

That being said, you may want to consider Business Process Flows (BPF) as they see designed exactly for the type of scenario you are describing. It uses Dataverse to store the data though, not a SharePoint list and as a result would require premium. Immersive BPFs run standalone without requiring to be run in a model driven powerapp.

---
Please click Accept as Solution if my post answered your question. This will help others find solutions to similar questions. If you like my post and/or find it helpful, please consider giving it a Thumbs Up.

Hi @ChrisPiasecki 

The flow did not need approval, only email notification for assign person.

because I was created flow using powerautomate but had little problem, because need something extra tip

may be you can help for my flow

First Flow for stage 1 user creator input data on SharePoint , this flow is okay no problem

Lucas_Ignatius_2-1625115597363.png

Second flow for stage 2 and stage 3

For stage 2 is okay and worked. But on stage 3 there little problem when email notification send, because email body notification is same with stage 2.

Lucas_Ignatius_1-1625115460356.png

Lucas_Ignatius
Helper V
Helper V

For my case there is possible using switch condition?

if this possible, can anyone help me for expression with if column assigned person have value, flow will be run and choose stage 3?

Edit-your-flow-Power-Automate.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,079)