Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Power automate triggers stopped working

Hello Team!

Im struggling with a big issue here.

Im working on development enviorment and i have created some power automates flows.

In the start of the week it worked fine , i did not test all the flows but atlest some of them.

My problem now is that i cant get a singel flow to trigger, i have also created new ones with diffrent accounts and its still not triggering. Im working with Automated flows with my D365 enviorment , so my trigger is Common data service.

Any suggestions that could be the issue here?

Best regards

Tomas

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: Power automate triggers stopped working

Hi @PowerTomas 

You might want to check if Power Automate has been disabled for that environment (you can check that in the admin center) and if disabled, enable it and try triggering the flow again. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Highlighted
Administrator
Administrator

Go to the Admin Center and see if Power Automate has been enabled for the environment.

If it is enabled then trigger the flow the again. This would surely work.

Highlighted
Administrator
Administrator

Please check your environment which is selected properly or not and any other dynamic content.

Or

You can do one thing go to edit then test that flow it should trigger when you performing some  action on that entity.

Highlighted
Administrator
Administrator

Microsoft has pre-built loads of connectors for us to use.

Connectors are categorized by Standard / Premium.

Premium connectors are not available in the Free license (we’ll discuss the licensing in a separate post).

By Free license I mean included in your standard #Office365 subscription

When you log into https://flow.microsoft.com/ or got to https://Office.com with your #Office365 credentials, Power Automate will automatically authenticate your credentials for all the apps and services in Office 365. For example your Outlook, Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint, Forms etc. Any other Connectors (apps) you want to use, ouside of Office 365, you will have to supply the credentials for, for example your Gmail, Dropbox or Twitter account.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

Join the new Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (10,862)