cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dpayne1022
Advocate I
Advocate I

PowerApp triggered flow....

Hi Power Community!  It's been a bit since I've hit a brick wall.  I'm in uncharted waters right now and need some help.  My canvas app has  a flow that I built verbatim from Reza Dorrani's video (https://youtu.be/tQCBWMR7T64).  The problem I have, and I don't know anything about flow(yet), is how to organize my columns to my liking.  Right now, my only choice is automatic since I have no idea how to enter custom values.  I'm at a loss here.  I'm sure this is simple for you all that's why I keep coming back 🙂  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
rrovira
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello, @dpayne1022!

Yes, the automatic option will set the tables as they come from the collection. Have you tried using the Dynamic Content from a "Parse JSON" action? Perhaps you could set the headers in the "Custom" setting using this content as your values! 

Here's a blog I found where they explain this process, perhaps it can help you! → How to use Parse JSON action in Power Automate – M365 Princess | Let me know if it helps! 

Cheers,

Rodrigo

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
rrovira
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello, @dpayne1022!

Yes, the automatic option will set the tables as they come from the collection. Have you tried using the Dynamic Content from a "Parse JSON" action? Perhaps you could set the headers in the "Custom" setting using this content as your values! 

Here's a blog I found where they explain this process, perhaps it can help you! → How to use Parse JSON action in Power Automate – M365 Princess | Let me know if it helps! 

Cheers,

Rodrigo

View solution in original post

Thank you for the great info. Since time was. It on my side, I did the obvious work around. I just named my columns in manner that they would be in the correct order based on alphabetical hierarchical value. Works for a quick fix. Thanks again! 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Users online (51,094)