cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
scottrudy
Level: Power Up

PowerAutomate Flow with Microsoft Office Form will not authenticate

When I create a new flow I cannot see a list of forms when used as the first action due to an authentication error. My steps to reproduce:

• Open Power Automate Flow
  • Click "+ Create" on the left hand menu
  • Choose "Microsoft Forms" as the trigger

Expected Result: I am able to pick a form to set as the trigger

Actual Result: The Flow trigger loads, but produces the following message

Annotation 2020-01-20 155843.jpg

Other interesting information:

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: PowerAutomate Flow with Microsoft Office Form will not authenticate

Please refer to the Microsoft Forms connector documentation, specifically the Known issues and limitations which states The connector only works with organizational accounts

If Office 365 Personal account functionality is something you'd like to see added to the Forms connector, please consider submitting it to the Flow Ideas page, where it can be voted on by other users, and tracked and commented on by the Flow team.

👨🏻‍💻 If this reply answers your question or solves your issue, please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION ☑️. If you find this reply helpful, please consider giving it a LIKE 👍.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Super User
Super User

Please refer to the Microsoft Forms connector documentation, specifically the Known issues and limitations which states The connector only works with organizational accounts

If Office 365 Personal account functionality is something you'd like to see added to the Forms connector, please consider submitting it to the Flow Ideas page, where it can be voted on by other users, and tracked and commented on by the Flow team.

👨🏻‍💻 If this reply answers your question or solves your issue, please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION ☑️. If you find this reply helpful, please consider giving it a LIKE 👍.

View solution in original post

scottrudy
Level: Power Up

Per the suggestion this feature has been submitted as an idea to the Flow Ideas site.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Better Together Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

Look out for new contribution recognition badges coming SOON!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,028)