cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
DCNehs
Post Patron
Post Patron

PowerAutomate HTML table email - Deeplink hyperlink to PowerApps item stopped working

I have a weekly HTML table  (get items) that includes a deeplink to the list ID for each one.  It was working up until this week.  All of a sudden it's adding a ; before CurrEntryID.  If you remove that, it's going to the correct item.  I cannot figure out how to remove the ; so that it functions correctly again.  Any ideas?

 

https://apps.powerapps.com/play/58e348a9-837a-4427-a955-1c9b2255a2eb?tenantId=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX...

 

Set up in the table

deeplink.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

rebuilt and figured out what i did wrong.  Simple fix, just missed it before.  Needed to have both compose actions in my send to email.  shaking my head at myself.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-xiaochen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @DCNehs ,

 

Have a good day.

I can't see where the problem is because there is no screenshot of the whole flow.

If you just want to remove the semicolon in the string , you could try the replace function.

vxiaochenmsft_0-1659930826149.png

replace('<a href="AB;CD;EF"',';','')

vxiaochenmsft_1-1659930862196.png

 

More information:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/logic-apps/workflow-definition-language-functions-reference#r...

 

Best Regards,

Wearsky

I originally used Ryan Maclean's video to set it up.   This was the replace code which has been working for about a year.

https://ryanmaclean365.com/2020/01/29/power-automate-html-table-styling/

replace(replace(body('Create_HTML_table'), '&lt;', '<'), '&gt;', '>')

 

I recently saw a video by Reza Dorrani to be able to use some color coding in the email report and now updated the replace statement as the following:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnWg-Eox37Q

replace(replace(replace(replace(replace(body('Create_HTML_table'), '&lt;', '<'), '&gt;', '>'), '&amp', '&'), '&#39;', '"'), '&quot;', '"')

 

This is what I'm using for OnStart (using Shane Young's workaround for the deeplink)  This was also working fine before I updated the replace code.

deeplinkOnStart.jpg

replace(replace(replace(replace(replace(body('Create_HTML_table'), '&lt;''<'), '&gt;''>'), '&amp''&'), '&#39;''"'), '&quot;''"')
 
Even if I go back to the original, that now doesn't work either.

rebuilt and figured out what i did wrong.  Simple fix, just missed it before.  Needed to have both compose actions in my send to email.  shaking my head at myself.

Helpful resources

Announcements
October Events

Mark Your Calendars

So many events happening this month - don't miss out!

 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (4,481)