cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

PowerAutomate Timezone Issue in e-mail

Hello all,

I have a PowerApp that is used to book cars inside my organization through a calendar list on sharepoint. 

Once I select date and time to book, I create a sharepoint item on that list with the event dates and times associated and trigger a flow that will send and e-mail to the manager about the booking I've done. 

Recently I've noticed that the e-mail is retrieving the times one hour less than the one that I've choosed.

At the sharepoint list and, consequently on the Power App, it's all ok. But at the e-mail it's wrong, as the example bellow:

Miguel_MESP_0-1617122098558.png

Miguel_MESP_1-1617124396612.png

Miguel_MESP_0-1617124574960.png

Note: This started to happen to requests to dates after 28/03 at 01:00. This was the exact time that hour changes here in Portugal.

The workaround I was thinking about it's to use addhours on power automate, but this doesn't solve the issue and I would need to change it at the next date time changes.

Any idea how to surpass this issue?

Thanks in advance 🙂

1 REPLY 1
fchopo
Super User
Super User

Hello @Anonymous 

Which calendar settings are you using in your SharePoint site? In Power Automate, from which field are you reading the times (from Power Automate or from the SharePoint list item) It could be great if you could share that part of the flow.

Regards,

Ferran

Did I answer your question? Please consider to mark my post as a solution to help others.
Proud to be a Flownaut!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

User Group Leader Meeting January 768x460.png

Calling all User Group Leaders!

Don't miss the User Group Leader meetings on January, 24th & 25th, 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,444)