Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sherif77
Helper II
Helper II

Powerautomate for Sharepoint List

Hello Everyone,

I have a problem with my Flow & hopefully you could help on this One,

I need to fully move the list of items from my SharePoint list "SubmittalTracker" that comes with the Status Approved MDMA, Approved MDNR, Approved MDEL.to my SharePoint list "ProcessTracker"

I Used Manually Triger Flow - > SharePoint(Get Items)- > Apply to each "Condition" - > SharePoint Create Items 

Though I'm receiving this error in the Create item action even the flow checker cannot detect any wrong

ActionBranchingConditionNotSatisfied. The execution of template action 'Create_item' skipped: the branching condition for this action is not satisfied.

Flow.PNG

Also this is how i received the data in my SharePoint list

Flow 2.PNG

Appreciating your Help here.

Regards,

Sherif.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @sherif77 ,

If the type of the status field is Choice, then you need to ensure that it only allows a single selection.

Then when you configure the Condition, you need to configure the Choice value in the Condition. For example, if the field name is Status, then you need to select Status value; if the field name is Status value, then you need to select Status value Value.

Finally, you need to ensure that the value you configure in the parameter on the right side of the Condition is indeed the Choice value. Please check the Option value in the List.

In addition, I found that almost all of the fields in your item are filled with the value of the Choice field. See the explanation above, If it is a Choice field, you need to select the Choice value.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Jcook
MVP

Hello @sherif77 

This is not an error. This is the message that is received when the condition is not what you expected. In your example, the condition is being evaluated to false. So your true branch will show this message when looking into the run history

If you could provide me with a sample body from your Get items action.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you like my post please hit the Thumbs Up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Check out my blog for Power Automate tips,
tricks, and guides
FlowAltDelete

sherif77
Helper II
Helper II

Thank you,

okay, but how can I do that @Jcook precisely ( sample body from your Get items action) I haven't write anything else in the Get Items action other than what I shared to you in my previous screenshots.

Regards,

Sherif.

Hi @sherif77 

So in the run history. you can click on the SharePoint Get items action. And you will see all the data that is going in and out at that time.

I want to see the Body of that action. As this will show all the fields and data for those fields.

Example:

10EF4D53-FDA8-4ECE-8EFC-DF359A2A2C72.jpeg

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you like my post please hit the Thumbs Up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Check out my blog for Power Automate tips,
tricks, and guides
FlowAltDelete

Its Actually not that easy to send here as its Download file with ODATA query.

Flow 3.PNG

Hi @sherif77 ,

If the type of the status field is Choice, then you need to ensure that it only allows a single selection.

Then when you configure the Condition, you need to configure the Choice value in the Condition. For example, if the field name is Status, then you need to select Status value; if the field name is Status value, then you need to select Status value Value.

Finally, you need to ensure that the value you configure in the parameter on the right side of the Condition is indeed the Choice value. Please check the Option value in the List.

In addition, I found that almost all of the fields in your item are filled with the value of the Choice field. See the explanation above, If it is a Choice field, you need to select the Choice value.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (5,535)