I have a whole bunch of users that I want to move from Skype for business on-prem to teams online.
I am currently doing this manually via PowerShell and it works but thought it could be a cool POC to use Microsoft Flow.
I was thinking of using an online SharePoint list which will contain all users to be moved with a field that when triggered would run a Microsoft Flow to move that user to teams online through PowerShell & notify "moved users" that they are moved.
So it would be something like:
- We create a Sharepoint list of all users that need to be moved
- Sharepoint List checkbox against each user (which would be set as a trigger for Microsoft flow to start "move user")
- Microsoft Flow (to watch SharePoint list & start "move user")
- Run Powershell Script from Microsoft Flow to move the user from S4B on-prem to teams online.
- Run Powershell script to see if the move was successful for user from Microsoft Flow
- If so notify then notify user they are moved to teams online otherwise stop and email admin that "move user" was unsuccesful
I know most of those things are possible with Microsoft flow except running PowerShell scripts in flows.
let me know if this is possible or if I am barking up the wrong tree.