cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Problem when adding multiple attachments to e-mail

Hello everyone!

I have followed some tutorials i found on this forum in order to collect several attachments from a sharepoint list and add them all to one single e-mail, and not multiple e-mails like it does, but im having some kind of error that i cannot correct.

PS: the file sizes are low (300kb and 1mb, so does not exceeds outlook maximum supported size)

The body expression im using on photo 3 is "body('Get_file_content')?['$Content']"

Can you guys help me ?

{
"status": 400,
"message": "The message exceeds the maximum supported size., Cannot save changes made to an item to store.\r\nclientRequestId: 81016ac3-6eda-49f0-9ee8-fff1538572de\r\nserviceRequestId: 923c6553-f791-4b86-9b64-5435b62c0026",
"error": {
"message": "The message exceeds the maximum supported size., Cannot save changes made to an item to store."
},
"source": "office365-ne.azconn-ne-01.p.azurewebsites.net"
}

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Problem when adding multiple attachments to e-mail

Hi @mvenegas ,

The error message told that the message exceeds the maximum supported size, please take try to add only one attachment with small size to see if the issue still exists.

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mvenegas ,

The error message told that the message exceeds the maximum supported size, please take try to add only one attachment with small size to see if the issue still exists.

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Hello @v-alzhan-msft !

Thanks for your help, but check this out, my file has only 140kb and still fails, so i don't this is the problem.

Check images for better understanding.

Thanks!

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

August 2020 CYST Winners!

Check out the winners of the recent 'Can You Solve These?' community challenge!

thirdImage

Experience what's new for Power Automate

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Automate features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,280)