cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
laila2021
Frequent Visitor

Problem with Update task details

Hello all,

I created a flow that is triggered by a new item that is added in a list. When a new item is added, the details are all added to a task card on planner, the attachment will be sent to a folder in a sharepoint and the link to this file is added in the task card using the "Update task detail" function. The flow has been running perfectly. 

Now, I want to add some texts to the task description. The text is 208 words long. After the text is added, the flow runs as usual, but when it comes to update task details, it simply is not running. I added a delay, just in case... At this point I thought I should just ask for help.

MicrosoftTeams-image (1).png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
laila2021
Frequent Visitor

Anyway, I just realized what happened. In my flow, I am expecting an attachment but I didn't add any during my tests. That's why the last step was skipped. So... I don't know how to delete this but if there's anyone wondering what happened, I hope someone would learn from my mistake 😅

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
laila2021
Frequent Visitor

Anyway, I just realized what happened. In my flow, I am expecting an attachment but I didn't add any during my tests. That's why the last step was skipped. So... I don't know how to delete this but if there's anyone wondering what happened, I hope someone would learn from my mistake 😅

Hi @laila2021 ,

Never mind, it's quite common for testing flows. There is no way to delete threads, just leave it here.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Jeffer Ni

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (4,353)