cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DyCurious
Regular Visitor

Problem with fetchXML filters and N:N relationships- "does not equal" still returns records [Dataverse]

Hello everyone,

I am trying to build a flow using the Dataverse and D365. If I can explain in a few words, here is the context and what I am trying to do.

I have a custom entity linked to "Account" in a N:N type of relationship. Let's call it "Type of Account". "Contacts" is of course linked to "Accounts" in the Dataverse.

I am using subscription lists (which are static) because I need to use it in Marketing with Customer Journeys, in which I add "Contacts" from "Accounts" that have a specific "Type of Account".  Here is a quick doodle.

DyCurious_0-1663148146171.png

Now onto the problem: 

When there are two Type of Accounts, my "Does not equal" filter still returns it since technically, it's different.

Say I have "IT" and "Finance", what I would want to say "If "IT" is among the Type of Accounts.." and then perform an action. Right now, the filter just says "if "IT" is the ONLY type of Account.

Has anyone ever done anything similar? Making a filter based on a N:N and if one of the records is among the related records.

Thanks in advance,

It's a bit specific I guess but if you have any idea that could help me I'd be more than happy.

Have a nice day

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (2,870)