cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Problem with forms in teams

Hello everybody,

I'm trying to create a flow to connect Forms and Outlook. The flow should proceed as follows: First the link to a formular
(Test Quiz 1) will be sent once. The recipient responds several times to the formular (continuous process). If the recipient sends his
response, I will receive an e-mail in which reference to individual content is taken. But currently there is the following error:
Under "Get response details" in "Answer-ID", must be an integer number (currently "1", Screenshot red marker). So every e-mail to me,
is referring to the first answer of the formular. The goal is that every mail contains the contents of the most recent answer of the
formular. I hope you can help me. Thank you in advance. Best regards Samuel

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hey @Anonymous 

That is because the apply to each does not recognise the elements that way. You can follow the flow below:tt.PNG

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

1.PNG2.PNG3.PNG

Hi @Anonymous 

The When a Form is Submitted trigger will trigger the flow everytime a form is submitted (obvious). Now you have hardcoded the form id as 1 and this will get the first response details only. To get the latest ones, you need to select the form ID dynamically as shown in the image below:

fggr.PNG

Hope this Helps! 

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi  ,

thanks for your quick feedback. I tried it and unfortunately it doesn´t work. Now i can´t select single content of the answer anymore  in the field "Send E-mail" (Screenshot 1), which are mandatory in this process. 1.PNG

And I get an error message when testing with the new setting (Screenshot 2).

2.PNG

Do you know what i can do? Thanks in advance.

Best regards

Samuel

Hey @Anonymous 

That is because the apply to each does not recognise the elements that way. You can follow the flow below:tt.PNG

Hope this Helps!

View solution in original post

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi 

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (7,621)