cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hradecka

Problem with send a copy, save as and export and import flow

I've created flow to update google calendar events from Outlook calendar. Everything works, but I want to duplicate it for my colleagues and there is a problem (save as, send a copy, export and import). Every time this messege: "There is a problem with the flow's trigger", specifically: InternalServerError (code 500, Unknown error occurred).

Can you help me, how I can share my flow with my colleagues?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Hradecka,

The bug has been solved, please feel free to use it. Thank you for your feed back.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
yashag2255
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @Hradecka 

This has been an error very common with flows created as copies or from templates. Can you try deleting the trigger and adding it again on the flow that is causing the issue? This should fix the issue. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

I've tried to delete and add trigger again (only in variant save as), but it doesnť work, still same issue.

Hi @Hradecka,

This is a recent bug that we have reported to the Power Automate development team. 

It is recommended that you do not use this trigger for the time being. 

If there is any update, we will inform you in time, thank you for your patience.

Best Regards,
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thanks for answer. Do you know if it is better to use form example trigger:  When an event is modified (V3), or there is is a bigger issue with updating events?

Hi @Hradecka,

At present, there is no problem with all triggers and actions except "When an event is added, modified, or deleted" trigger in outlook connector.

Best Regards,

Hi @Hradecka,

The bug has been solved, please feel free to use it. Thank you for your feed back.

Best Regards,

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,389)