cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samuelthenoob69

Problem with weekly Shift updates send to Mail Adresses / Please help me to make a Power Automate Flow for Shifts

Hello!

i have trouble to make a Shifts Flow. I want to make a Flow which automatically sends my colleagues and my private email a overview of the next week Shifts. The Mail should automatically sends on every Sunday.

I tried it over Months now but have no succeed.

We can’t use the Web ore Phone Apps. We also don’t have the premium connector. 

I did only a few easy flows for my company/ team. I tried this many times in different ways and search in the internet about this flow. 

I tried it now again, i get the mail but my problem like in past was that i dont get it how to create a nice view that will be displayed in the mail. I also have the problem that when I run the flow i get about 20 mails in a row.

Samuelthenoob69_0-1664357249335.png

Can someone of you please help me? That would be so awesome. 

Thank you in advance! 

Best regards Samuel

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Expiscornovus
Super User
Super User

Hi @Samuelthenoob69,

I would use a Create HTML table action for this. You can use that to show the shifts as a table.

Below is an example to start with.

createhtmltable_email.png

Happy to help out! 🙂

Interested in more #PowerAutomate #SharePointOnline or #PowerVirtualAgents content?
Visit my blog, Subscribe to my YouTube channel or Follow me on Twitter

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Expiscornovus
Super User
Super User

Hi @Samuelthenoob69,

I would use a Create HTML table action for this. You can use that to show the shifts as a table.

Below is an example to start with.

createhtmltable_email.png

Happy to help out! 🙂

Interested in more #PowerAutomate #SharePointOnline or #PowerVirtualAgents content?
Visit my blog, Subscribe to my YouTube channel or Follow me on Twitter

Samuelthenoob69

Thank you so much!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (5,233)