Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DynamicsHS
Resolver I
Resolver I

Problems with a get row by id using dataverse

Hi, 

I am currently building a flow using dataverse as my data source. 

I am using three tables:

1: Leave request 

2: Workers

3: Leave request details 

Relationships for each table are below:

DynamicsHS_0-1661921897208.png

The automation is triggered by the leave request table, I then use a get row by id and using the 'workerid' to pull information from the worker table (this works), I have then added another get row by Id because I also want to pull information form the leave request details table - I place 'cdm_leaverequestid' as the relationship but for some reason this doesnt work? 

I get an error saying that: "cdm_leaverequestdetail With Id = cc84ee41-df28-ed11-9db1-00224818afed Does Not Exist"

There is defiantly a relationship in dataverse for leave request and leave request details.... is there any reason why this would be occurring?  Has anyone else come across this problem before?

DynamicsHS_1-1661922152094.png

Thank you,

HS

2 REPLIES 2
Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

@DynamicsHS 

You will need to use List Rows to get the leave request details and use odata filter like

_cdm_leaverequestid_value eq 'Leave Request ID from the Trigger'

Get Row by Id needs the ID of the Leave Request Details which you do not have , hope this makes sense to you!

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Blog: here

Hi @Mira_Ghaly , 

Thank you. I'll give it a go. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (2,171)