cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Regular Visitor

Project for the Web CDS data into word

I am starting a new task and have been looking for some examples/lessons learned on the Project for the Web CDS data. I am able to grab most of the data I need and start to move it into a word doc (monthly reports) except for the overall project status (%). Thanks for the help. 

2 REPLIES 2
Resolver I
Resolver I

Do you provide more explanations about your needs? Which connector does the "Project for the Web CDS data." you mentioned is related to?

For inserting table type data in Word template, you can refer to this online doc:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/wordonlinebusiness/#guide-for-using-repeating-section-co...

Thanks for the reply. I am able to get the Flow to get the various projects and put their project name along with the associated total percentage fairly simply (then put in a word doc). The "problem" I am having trying to figure out how to loop through each project and grab each top level project and gets its name and percentage. I know its going to be a loop I am just not sure of the right process. 

edrft_99_0-1602344675000.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (28,209)