Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper V
Helper V

Pulling new planner tasks

Hi,

I have a flow which is trying to pull Planner tasks when they are newly created but for some reason it doesn't process the apply to each steps:

output.JPG

This part of the flow looks like this:

apply each.JPG

I need the assigned to and assigned by's looked up in the O365 Get User Profile connector to be able to pull back the display name.

Thanks in advance.

Jon

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jdrussell78 ,

Because the currently created task is not assigned to any user, so Assigned by and Assigned to are empty.

The value assignments is an empty array, so the actions in Apply to each will not be executed.

You need to make sure that the task has been assigned to any user when creating a new task.

Hope that makes sense.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

I can't see why you need the apply to each as you are not bringing back multiple items at any stage.

Rob
Los Gallardos

Thanks Rob, the problem is I need to use the office 365 - Get User Profile to get the display name of the assigned by and assigned to, but when I add that and use the value assignments assigned by user ID or  value assignments assigned to user ID it puts the connector in an apply to each loop

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jdrussell78 ,

Because the currently created task is not assigned to any user, so Assigned by and Assigned to are empty.

The value assignments is an empty array, so the actions in Apply to each will not be executed.

You need to make sure that the task has been assigned to any user when creating a new task.

Hope that makes sense.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (11,867)