Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
golfnutt82
Super User
Super User

Quarterly List Update to Refresh / Reset FIelds

Hello,
I have a list where a user is required to do a quarterly updated.
There is an email that needs to go out quarterly to the owners of the items that asks them to review their items and approve or reject if the item is still viable. 
I have some Power Automate logic that will do its part if the item is no longer viable. However, the issue I am having is how to use JSON to populate the date in the correct quarter field when approved and the other issue is when the new year starts to update the list to remove all of the previous years approvals and dates.
I have some calculated columns on the list that show the day, month, year and quarter.
I have some JSON that displays that the current item is still required or not required and updates the status and the person who approved/rejected the item.

The fields Q1AttestDate, Q2AttestDate, Q3AttestDate and Q4AttestDate will hold the date the item is approved if what quarter is in the CurrQuarter field.

golfnutt82_0-1639656957915.png

Is this possible using Power Automate or do I need to do this some other way?

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (3,556)