cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mitsch
Frequent Visitor

Query Data from 2 Sharepoint Lists in one Flow

Hello ,

I have a flow that automatically creates a Customer using an API  when a new element is created within the according sharepoint list .

Works fine.

But one value needed  is not in the Sharepoint list is already query,  but it is in a second Sharepoint sublist.

Thats is how it looks right now:

The Green Values are located within the green List - 

The Red value needed is inside another Sharepoint List i cannot query right now ?

Is it possible to Query values from 2 different Sharepoint Lists at once within one flow somehow ?

Mitsch_1-1637698333321.png

Greetings,

Mitsch

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BradWest
Frequent Visitor

Just a suggestion but I think you could accomplish this by making the second step a Sharepoint List Rows for the other list and filter by the column you need for efficiency?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BradWest
Frequent Visitor

Just a suggestion but I think you could accomplish this by making the second step a Sharepoint List Rows for the other list and filter by the column you need for efficiency?

Mitsch
Frequent Visitor

Hi,  That was a good Suggestions - this is easier for sure and works fine - thank you !

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power automate tips 768x460 v2.png

Restore a Deleted Flow

Did you know that you could restore a deleted flow? Check out this helpful article.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

Users online (2,657)