cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tbrew
Helper I
Helper I

Query

I am creating this flow and it keeps on telling me that it failed due to the query. This is what it looks like.

Sharepoint.png

When I test the flow it keeps giving me these error details. Any clue?

error.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @tbrew ,

Please refer to the following thread to get the internal name of the list column:

how-to-get-internal-names-of-columns-in-sharepoint-lists

Or you could run the Get items action without configuring Filter Query first, then you could get the internal name of the field from the body of Get items action.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
rsaikrishna
Super User
Super User

@tbrew 

Looks like you have a space between the words Store and Number words.

In Filter Query, you need to use Store_x0020_Number.

Try the following in Filter Query:

Store_x0020_Number eq '<STORE NUMBER FIELD>'

Regards

Krishna Rachakonda

If this reply helped you to solve the issue, please mark the post as Accepted SolutionMarking this post as Accepted Solution, will help many other users to use this post to solve same or similar issue without re-posting the issue in the group. Saves a lot of time for everyone.

@tbrew 

Hey there.  So, I think it's the space in "Store Number" that might be throwing things off.  Try running the Get Items without the filter to look at the results and see how that field is being presented.  Try something like this: "Store_x0020_Number eq 'Dynamic Value'"   (without the double quotes) and see what happens.

Keep us posted.

-Ed

If you liked this reply, please give it a thumbs up! If this reply has answered your question or resolved your challenge, please consider marking it as a Solution. This helps other users find it more easily via search.

v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @tbrew ,

Please refer to the following thread to get the internal name of the list column:

how-to-get-internal-names-of-columns-in-sharepoint-lists

Or you could run the Get items action without configuring Filter Query first, then you could get the internal name of the field from the body of Get items action.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @tbrew ,

Has your problem been solved? You need to get the internal name first. If the field type is number, you don't need to add single quotes outside the second parameter when configuring Filter Query.

Best Regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,577)