cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Regular Visitor

[Question] Attechments vom Forms to SharePoint

Good Morning Together,

I'm trying to create a flow that send collected data from Microsoft Forms to a SharePoint list. I've just wanted to collect our certifications for monitoring, so we know, when a re-certification is needed.

In my forms, I've put a field where my colleagues can upload there files.

Flow 0001.PNG

In Microsoft Power Automate, I'm using the following settings

Flow 0002.PNG

When I'm sending the the completed form, I'm getting a new entry into my SharePoint list. But the file wont be uploaded to the list. I only get this messages

Flow 0003.PNG

Does anyone have an idea what the error is?

Kind regards

Kai

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Hey @Kai_U 

Can you share a screenshot of the flow you have created so far? Looks like there might be some issue on the parse json action. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Hi @Kai_U 

You can refer to the blog post below where i have explained how to get the file from the upload file question on MS Forms: https://www.bythedevs.com/post/working-with-files-on-ms-forms-in-ms-power-automate 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Highlighted

Hi yashag2255,

Thanks for your answer. I used Your template, but I'm getting the following response

Flow 0004.png

I believe, I'm using the correct OneDrive for Business Action.

I'm not sure, what I'm doing wrong… 😓

Greetings 

Kai

Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Hey @Kai_U 

Can you share a screenshot of the flow you have created so far? Looks like there might be some issue on the parse json action. 

Hope this Helps!

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Hi yashag2255,

here is the screenshot

Flow 0004 (2).png

I've used the JSON code from your site.

Greetings Kai

Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Hi @Kai_U 

Were you able to resolve this? 

Hope this Helps!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,470)