I am new to this and I have create a very simple flow, about adding a To-Do task based on certain criteria when an email arrives.
My problem is with the Condition below. Basically I want to do nothing if the email is from a certain sender, and the body contains a specific text.
However the condition only seems to work if it resolves to 'Yes'. If it resolves to 'No', I get an 'ActionFailed: An action failed. No dependent actions succeeded' error.
I hope someone can point me in the right direction, thanks in advance!
Solved! Go to Solution.
Below is the configuration. This worked before I added the condition, as I wanted to filter out some emails.
It's weird that the error shows up in the condition instead on the actual action itself.
But I'll add the same action on the parallel branch and see if it still works without the condition.
Your post pointed me to the right direction :).
I had an error in the formula, that I only saw when I tested the action out of the condition.
I hope Microsoft fixes this so that the error shown is actually in the action, and not in the condition. Or show them on both.
Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.
Look out for new contribution recognition badges coming SOON!
We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!
Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!
The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications