cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eenochs
Helper III
Helper III

Question about the Everyone from Assigned list and Reminders

I have a Flow question.  If i use the Everyone from Assigned list approval option with lets say 5 people on the list and also add a reminder email to this Action would all 5 get the approval email if lets say 3 out of 5 approve or will the remaining 2 people get the approval email?  The approval email will go out every 2 days.  

2 REPLIES 2

@eenochs 

Hi there - If you want to set it up so that only the people who haven't responded get a reminder, I think you can do this using the Common Data Service (Premium Connector) and looking at the Approval Response entity.  In CDS, you'll see the Approval, Approval Request, and Approval Response.  You'll want to find the Approval ID, and then look at the requests/responses and filter based on who doesn't have a response.  It's all theory, but it should work.

Keep us posted.

-Ed-

If you liked this reply, please give it a thumbs up! If this reply has answered your question or resolved your challenge, please consider marking it as a Solution. This helps other users find it more easily via search.

Interesting....i haven’t looked at Common Data Services yet.  Where would i start?

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (1,974)