Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Quick question: SP list entry from outlook calendar meetings

Hi All, 

I am attempting something fairly simple - to populate a SharePoint online list with info coming from an outlook calendar meeting. There are 2 things that are currently not working for me, and I am not sure why:

1. In the field ClientContact I want to capture the event attendees, but it is not a selectable option here. Instead 'attendees' appears as an output from the first step, but chosing another output still does not allow me to select 'attendees' in the ClientContact field. What is the reason for that?

2. The meeting location should be captured as well, I tried to do this chosing 'street' and 'city'. However since the 'location' field in an outlook event is a text field, that was likely to not work - but what should be selected instead to capture a meeting location?

3. Is it possible to add a condition to only submit meetings to the sharepoint list, and not appointments as well?

Capture.PNG

Thanks so much in advance!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Quick question: SP list entry from outlook calendar meetings

Hi @Anonymous,

1. I got the same resulting when testing. The attendees dynamic content won't show in the email body. You could post this as an idea in below forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

2. You do not want the location information to be shown in text, then how would you like the location to be shown in SharePoint list? 

3. I'm afraid that this cannot be achieved either.

Regards,

Mona Li

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Quick question: SP list entry from outlook calendar meetings

Hi @Anonymous,

1. I got the same resulting when testing. The attendees dynamic content won't show in the email body. You could post this as an idea in below forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

2. You do not want the location information to be shown in text, then how would you like the location to be shown in SharePoint list? 

3. I'm afraid that this cannot be achieved either.

Regards,

Mona Li

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,272)