cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

REST API is not yet supported for this mailbox

Trying to use a shared mailbox and getting this message. Any suggestions ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @arbangara99, we tested with a shared mailbox that did not have the correct license. When IT added the correct license it worked for me.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Microsoft
Microsoft

Is it outlook or office 365 mail?

Thanks,

Teng

Office 365 user/mail

It should be supported, do you see this in creating the flow? Is the email a trigger or action? I just created a flow with Office 365-on new email, It works for me, could you give me the detail error message or screenshot for that?

Thank you.

Advocate II
Advocate II

How did your esolve this issue? I am having the same problem?

Hi @arbangara99, we tested with a shared mailbox that did not have the correct license. When IT added the correct license it worked for me.

View solution in original post

Hi @Rfla,

do you happen to know what license was assigned? I have the same error message whit a flow that we've created which sends out an email as soon as a doc is created in a SharePoint library.

The flow errors out with message "REST API is not yet supported for this mailbox license". The user is an Office 365 user with a Business Essentials license.

Cheers,

Serge

Serge,

I know this has been a minute since you asked the question but I figured if you hadn't gotten an answer yet maybe you still needed it.

I believe the user in question would need a license that includes SharePoint and maybe Exchange depending on how you trigger the mail send. I don't believe the Business Essentials license includes either of those.

I hit a similar issue with wanting to build a Flow based on a shared mailbox recieving messages and I'm pretty sure it needs at the very least an Exchange Plan 1 license in order for me to tag into it and monitor that box. I'm wrong please someone let me know.

Thanks,

Brian

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,176)