cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SimplyJAM
Regular Visitor

RSS feed errors in Apply to each

Hi,

I'm playing with a flow that updates currencies, for this ex. I have a dataverse table with a lot of different currency codes that I want to find.

I'm using a RSS feed, where I can change the URL with the currency code, ex. 'USD' and then I get the currency for EUR - USD. That all works fine. But now to my issue, because a have a couple of currencies that the European Central Bank do not have in there RSS feed, ex. EGP (Egyptian Pound), so when I loop though the list of currencies, I of cause don't get that currency, which is fine, But my problem is that the RSS feed returns an error and it now looks like my whole flow has failed, even though it does run though all of the currencies on the table.

Is there a way to get past this, so the flow know it's okay if it doesn't find anything in the RSS feed? I just want to find the currency if it exist otherwise it should just continue.

SimplyJAM_0-1660207184968.png

Hope that made sense 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SimplyJAM
Regular Visitor

The solution was to take the compose and put it in a condition that checks if the RSS feed contains "RSS feed not found" in the body... 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SimplyJAM
Regular Visitor

I guess I have the same problem as this person, where it doesn't really help me that a set the Configure run after = Has failed...

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/How-to-ignore-error-on-action/td-p/643348

SimplyJAM
Regular Visitor

The solution was to take the compose and put it in a condition that checks if the RSS feed contains "RSS feed not found" in the body... 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (5,311)