cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PikaPika
Frequent Visitor

Random Flows Getting Stuck on Random Steps blocking continuation

Hello

Problem: This process has to do thousands of verifications (batches). The process works great and then all of  a sudden the Apply to each and all processing just stops. I guess I should be more clear. 19 of the Child Flows Complete (see below, concurrency on parent is 20) but #20 decides to hang. That hang causes everything to stop processing.

No timeout, no failure, no skip, nothing. It just sits stuck on the given step in the Child flow, and because #20 (just calling it that), never completes, nothing happens.. I'm actually shocked that the Apply to Each, which has a time out of 1 hour never triggers. And I've left it stuck for more than 6 hours... before. No idea what to do

Suggestions welcomed and appreciated thanks!!

stuck.png

Here is my Scenario:

• I have a parent flow that creates an Apply to Each
  • Within the Apply to Each it makes a call to a verification system
  • It then parses the Date of the verification
  • It then validates it

The Parent:

• Very simply apply to each with a collection of "guids" to check those verifications
  • It has concurrency set to 20

There are 2 child flows. First one that gets the data etc and compares the date. It returns back. The parent then calls child flow 2, which does some other steps and then saves it to CDS and SharePoint

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,588)