cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MillsonGroup

Raw Inputs- Update Task Details in Planner

Hello All!

I'm fairly new to Power Automate and I'm using the Power Automate template "Create a Planner Task when a Microsoft Forms is submitted." This template does exactly what I need, but unfortunately I'm not sure on all of the inputs I need to make it run correctly (or even save, as I receive an error when I try to save).

The error is in the "Update Task Details" action, where it says that the "Raw Inputs" field is required. What am I supposed to put into this field? I cannot find any documentation on it on Microsoft's documentation site for Planner (Planner - Connectors | Microsoft Docs) and I was not able to find anything in this community or elsewhere on Google.

Please see the screenshots below for the full flow, as well as the specific area causing issues.

MillsonGroup_0-1624978619759.png

MillsonGroup_1-1624978667641.png

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-LilyW-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @MillsonGroup 

Please delete the 'Update task details' action and re-added the same action.The newly created action will not have Raw Inputs. 

In fact, some actions have been updated, but the actions in the template are not updated in time, so when creating a flow from the template, the old actions is still used.

vLilyWmsft_0-1625535499765.png

Best Regards

If my solution helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-LilyW-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @MillsonGroup 

Please delete the 'Update task details' action and re-added the same action.The newly created action will not have Raw Inputs. 

In fact, some actions have been updated, but the actions in the template are not updated in time, so when creating a flow from the template, the old actions is still used.

vLilyWmsft_0-1625535499765.png

Best Regards

If my solution helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I had this same issue and deleted and recreated it as you recommended. The flow is now working however, it is sending the failure email and not the success email every time. When testing, it is running successfully but I am still receiving the failure email and no success email. Any idea why it is successful but no success email and only failure email?

Screen Shot 2021-08-24 at 8.44.17 AM.png

@mab013 You need to click on "Configure run after" on the notification "Send me a failure email" (1), and check "has failed" (2). 

(1)

Screen Shot 2021-09-16 at 4.43.28 PM.png

(2)

Screen Shot 2021-09-16 at 4.44.45 PM.png

Hope this helps.

Olivier 

hyuwa

This was really helpful. I had exactly the same problems and this solution helped me.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

New Ideas Forum MPA.jpg

A new place to submit your Ideas for Power Automate

Announcing a new way to share your feedback with the Power Automate Team.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

MPA Licensing.jpg

Ask your licensing questions at the Power Automate AMA!

Join Priya Kodukula and the licensing team, super users and MVPs to find answers to your questions on Power Automate licensing.

Users online (3,928)