Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kevinyong
Helper V
Helper V

Reassign Flow

Hi,

Currently, I am building an Approval Flow as for now I need a reassign flow.

For example, the Approver can choose 'Reassign' then the approver can insert comments and email of the person or employee that the approver wanted to.

As for now, I observed there is no such way to do the 'Reassign' action although there is a reassign option in the Approval Flow it only allows the approver to insert email.

I think custom response will be better for this 'reassign' action.

Is there any way to do that?

I really need some help with this.

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-alzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @kevinyong ,

The only supported function in Microsoft flow approval is as you mentioned, the approver could reassign the request to another approver by entering the email address, and the function that you mentioned to add comment when reassign the request is not supported in Microsoft flow currently, if you would like the function to be supported in Microsoft flow, you could submit an idea to flow ideas forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Automate-Ideas/idb-p/MPAIdeas

Best regards,

Alice   

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-alzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @kevinyong ,

The only supported function in Microsoft flow approval is as you mentioned, the approver could reassign the request to another approver by entering the email address, and the function that you mentioned to add comment when reassign the request is not supported in Microsoft flow currently, if you would like the function to be supported in Microsoft flow, you could submit an idea to flow ideas forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Automate-Ideas/idb-p/MPAIdeas

Best regards,

Alice   

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (6,072)