cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nbo22
Frequent Visitor

Reccuring Flow

Can someone point me in the right direction  - I have a sharepoint list and would like to set up a flow to run at the same time each day to collect items submitted the same day with a specific "type" selected from a drop down of option is in my sharepoint list. I would like to set up the flow to collect these entries and send in 1 email as an HTML table. 

2 REPLIES 2
v-duann-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @nbo22 

Thank you for posting.

According to your description, you would like yo collect required records from SPO list daily and send them via email as html table. If any misunderstanding, please kindly let me know.

As you didn’t mention about all details of your list and condition, so I created a flow for you. Here is the flow overview.

v-duann-msft_0-1619489705015.png

If you still have queries building flow, please share me your SharePoint list and required condition. I’m confused by ‘items submitted the same day with a specific type selected from a drop down of option’ and can’t imagine your list at all.

Hope the content above may help you.

Best regards,

Anna

Hello @v-duann-msft - thank you for the response. My sharepoint list is being used to collect voicemails/return calls throughout the day. In the sharepoint lists new item form I have a multiple choice option for the type of voicemail being returned. At the end of the day I would like to run a flow that pulls any items created on the current date that have the "type" listed as "non-urgent/return call" and send in 1 email as a compiled HTML table. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,498)