cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chap
Frequent Visitor

Receive a weekly summary email of new D365 Leads

Hi,

When I'm receving the Table via email, containing all the related LEADS and fields, in the "owner"'s field it shows the 'ID" in order to receive the "actual name of the owner who created the Lead"

Any help/recommendations please?

Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3
ManishJain
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @Chap ,

Can you please share the screenshot of your flow steps and the output what you are expecting.

Thanks

Chap
Frequent Visitor

Hi @ManishJain,

I am getting an 404 error when I'm trying to retrieve the "owner name". The "name" behind the ID could not be found

Chap_3-1604399459595.png

Chap_1-1604399370601.png

Hi @Chap ,

Get record is specifically to find out record based on Primary key (id) of the entity and not any other field. In order to retrieve lead based on the owner id you have to use List record action and specify your condition there. In order to simplify stuff here what you can do is from Advanced find download your query and put the xml in Fetchxml query option . 

Once you do that all you need to is modify the owner id field value in condition. 

As the output of this is array so you have to use first of the output using expression to do further processing.

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Carousel

May the fourth be with you, join us online!

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (39,461)