Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Recur Every MWF Help

Hello,

I'm having trouble scheduling a Flow to run every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Originally, I set the Flow trigger to recur every 48 hours and the following trigger conditions:
- @or(equals(dayOfWeek(utcNow()),1), or(equals(dayOfWeek(utcNow()),3), or(equals(dayOfWeek(utcNow()),5))))

Unfortunately, this appears to be running every other week!

image.png

Does anyone have experience with this type of recurrance? Should I just set the recurrance to 1day along with the trigger condition? 

I'm also wondering if using utcNow() is complicating things. I'm in UTC-8 so this could have an impact when the Flow runs.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: Recur Every MWF Help

@ericonline you don't need to do anything complicated to achieve this; just select the frequency as Week and the interval as 1 then select Monday, Wednesday and Friday from the On these days field.

Recurrence-selectDays.png

Rob

Los Gallardos
If I've answered your question or solved your problem, please mark this question as answered. This helps others who have the same question find a solution quickly via the forum search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. Thanks.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Super User
Super User

@ericonline you don't need to do anything complicated to achieve this; just select the frequency as Week and the interval as 1 then select Monday, Wednesday and Friday from the On these days field.

Recurrence-selectDays.png

Rob

Los Gallardos
If I've answered your question or solved your problem, please mark this question as answered. This helps others who have the same question find a solution quickly via the forum search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. Thanks.

View solution in original post

Super User
Super User

Thanks @RobElliott . Guess it was counterintuitive for me to start with a 1 week interval for something to be done 3x a week 🙂 I appreciate your insights.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Power Platform Online Conference

Join us for the first ever Power Platform Online Conference!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

Look out for new contribution recognition badges coming SOON!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,105)