cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recurrence Fires at Wrong Time

I have a recurrence set to run at 7AM everyday EST (which are paramaters set in the below screenshot) but this flow continues to fire everyday at 3AM.  

Anyone else see something like this?

Frequency: Day

Interval: 1

Time Zone: Eastern Standard

Start time: 2017-07-12T07:00:00Z

It continually subtracts 4 hours (I assume to compensate for the UTC time difference?)  Is this expected behavior?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @WiggityZwiggity,

2017-07-12T07:00:00Z is UTC time stamp and 2017-07-12T07:00:00 is local time. Please try to change it and have a try.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Recurrence.PNG

Hi @WiggityZwiggity,

Once you have modified the time zone of the Schedule time, it should run according to the time zone time.  I can only see the Eastern time like this:

Capture.PNG

Is this the one?

Regards,

Mona

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I have it set up that way but I have had to offset by 4 hours to accomodate for this error.  This correctly runs at 7:00 AM EST,

Recurrence 2.PNG

However if i were to set it at 2017-07-12T:07:00:00Z it would run at 3AM EST - this is the only way I can get it to run at the desired time of 7:00 AM ESt.  Am I missing something here?

Community Support
Community Support

Hi @WiggityZwiggity,

2017-07-12T07:00:00Z is UTC time stamp and 2017-07-12T07:00:00 is local time. Please try to change it and have a try.

Regards,

Mona

View solution in original post

Taht was it!  Thanks! 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,193)